The Secret Sauce for Leading Transformational Change features insights, vivid stories, and lessons learned from senior business & HR leaders about what it takes to lead, survive, and thrive in periods of transformational change. Order Now
C4C is a community network of independent coaches, consultants, and transformational change experts co-founded in 2018 by Ian Ziskin and Lacey Leone McLaughlin. At any point in time, we have 60-80 members who represent diverse experiences, geographies, industries, leadership lenses, and areas of functional expertise. We partner with clients on coaching engagements, leadership development programs, talent solutions consulting projects, business and culture transformations, innovation and strategy alignment efforts, and much more.
C4C is based on The Spirit of Abundance, a shorthand way of saying that our purpose is to share business opportunities, competitive intelligence, learning and ideas, and best practices that allow us to collaborate on behalf of clients, rather than compete among ourselves. We encourage, support, and raise the bar for one another. We believe we are stronger together than alone. As a result, our clients win, and so do we.
We operate in accordance with the following Guiding Principles:
- Abundance – We collaborate within, so everyone can win
- Surge Capacity – We deliver more capability for clients together than alone
- Business Referrals – We share opportunities and fees to provide clients trusted alternatives
- Inclusion – We represent depth and breadth of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, geographies, industries, and diversity in all dimensions
- Reciprocity – We network, share best practices, teach, learn, respect one another’s time, and get what we give
- Agility – We act and respond quickly and operate with a light, non-bureaucratic, entrepreneurial, and voluntary touch
With over 50 years of combined experience working with more than 200 clients in over 20 industries, Lacey Leone McLaughlin, President of LLM Consulting Group, Inc. and Ian Ziskin, President of EXec EXcel Group LLC founded the Consortium for Change (C4C) in 2018.