Ron Higgs is a Fractional COO and business consultant with experience in leadership, operations, engineering management, and program management. Ron helps CEOs build scalable organizations through leadership, organizational development, and process improvement using the Predictable Success methodology.
Ron is a veteran naval officer, engineer, business executive, and published author. After a 20-year career in the Navy as a Naval Flight Officer and Aerospace Engineer, he has worked in several industries and held leadership positions in startups, small companies, and large corporations. He is a technically adept systems thinker who inspires collaboration, leads change, and creates synergy across all business operating functions.
His education includes a BS in Mathematics from the US Naval Academy, an MS in Systems Engineering from the Naval Postgraduate School, and a certificate in Engineering Flight Test from the US Naval Test Pilot School.
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- As a Fractional COO, I partner with busy CEOs to meet the challenges of growth as their second in command to help in the day-to-day operations of running the business and accomplishing the tasks that will bring the CEO the most benefit
- As a Business Consultant, I use the Predictable Success methodology to help companies scale by understanding the stages of the business lifecycle and understanding the best leadership strategies for each stage.
- As an African American, I’m interested in opportunities to participate in panels or discussions on DEI to share my thoughts and experiences and to emphasize the importance for minorities to have allies, advocates, and mentors
- Background and expertise in Aerospace & Defense
- Experience with startups and angel investing
Location: Seattle, WA | Phoenix, AZ